Sunday, November 1, 2009

Night Shift - Saturday, October 31, 2009

Had a short but eventful shift on Halloween night at the paper. I was assigned coverage of trick or treaters in a neighborhood in Bedford. While wandering around and getting some pretty fun shots, I was called to a fire in Manchester. The fire had been a pretty big one, but by the time I got there (about 20 minute drive), nothing major was visible (it had been called into the FD at 6:05 and I was there at 6:55), so I got what I could and had to head back to file front page photos from Bedford. Later in the night, I was sent to a motorcycle vs. car accident on Elm Street, but once again, by the time I got there, there wasn’t much to see other than the bike lying in the road and the car off of the road….

No comments:

Post a Comment