Monday, October 12, 2009

Lenny and Dierdre Wedding - Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday, I shot a wonderful wedding in South Boston. Good friend and fellow photographer Karen Winger of Karen Winger Photography hired me as a second shooter for Lenny and Dierdre's wedding, and all things concidered, it went well. I was dropped off at the groom's home in South Boston where I spent an hour and a half with his wedding party. We traveled to the ceremony site in Quincy where the wedding was in a gazebo along the water. We shot formals in a nice park in Dorchester. I focused more on candid moments while she got the formal/group shots, but also managed to capture some pretty good formal/serious moments along with them. The reception was great with a VERY good band (if I can get their name, I'll update this with it). Overall, I think I did pretty well for having very little experience. You can see a gallery with a few more shots at my website by clicking here: Lenny and Dierdre Wedding Gallery. Enjoy. Critiques appreciated!





















2 comments:

  1. It was great fun shooting with you! Thanks so much for your help.

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete